What I Read as a Kid Wednesday!
I love that this is the theme today. I was a huge reader as a kid. Here are some formative books that jumped out at me when I was thinking about past reads.
1. When Dog Was Little: I read a million little golden books with my parents and loved this one especially. I have it still and read it to Isaac.
2. The Little Critter series
3. The Tub People
4. Bridge to Terabithia
5. Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh
6.Time for Andrew
7. The Giver
8. The Secret Garden
9. Anne of Green Gables (my name came from this book) I played out scenes from this book and Secret Garden all the time at around 10 years old.
10. Harry Potter is very important! I like to reread them all the time.
Fun to reminisce! Looking forward to reading some of these to my kid.
Thanks isaactheexplorer for sharing your favorites—definitely some great books in this list!!
V’s reading list in a few years
Hilarious, and I did not even watch the Emmys.